FSIV-Photographer try it out

/ 1 decade ago (07 April 2006 05:27)

FSIV, stands for Fast Stone Image Viewer and I believe that any photographer should have his/her's own copy in their computer. Why? Just because it is a great software - FREE - with a so complete array of features that if a capture is a good capture, no one needs Gimp, PhotImpact - these are the ones I use - or alikes. Really. The more I work with images, the more I like this extremely well written software. Go to their website - http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm - and check for yourselves. What a great program. And bellieve me that I have tried similar ones but that from my humble point of view, are beaten hands down by FSIV. Happy

Post replies:

1 decade ago (07.04.2006 05:42)
Reply by: MaryQualls
Thanks for the Link, GT - just downloaded FSIV and can hardly wait to see what it can do. Hooray for GreyTata and hooray for FREE. Grin Congratulation
1 decade ago (07.04.2006 05:48)
Reply by:
I hope you like it as much as I do, Mary Booming love
1 decade ago (07.04.2006 06:03)
Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!! As you know, GT, I am not a photographer, CGI stuff only for me. But here´s the GOOD NEWS!!!!!! This works great for post-processing fractals as well as photographs. Very siimilar to Photodex´s CompuPicPro, but even better...and it´s FREE. THANKS A MILLION, GREYTATA!!! A w a r d Booming love Congratulation Booming love
1 decade ago (07.04.2006 06:11)
Reply by: adni18
It looks like ACDSee, which is a great program, but this one is free! :o
Thanks for the info Artur and the link! Happy
1 decade ago (07.04.2006 06:22)
Reply by:
Oh...I am happy, I did not know it could be so interesting, bearing in mind - or I thought - was mainly meant for photographers. I am reaaaally happy Happy
1 decade ago (07.04.2006 07:15)
Reply by: kchristine
WOW Artur. Thanks downloaded it immediately. Booming love
1 decade ago (07.04.2006 08:23)
Reply by: saalien
Thanks GT I have downloaded it and will see what I can do with this one Happy Booming love
1 decade ago (07.04.2006 10:58)
Reply by: kchristine
I tried it and I like it!! Booming love
1 decade ago (08.04.2006 12:04)
Reply by: sed
I may be able to use it with my scanner Im getting back from my brother on Easter Sunday..... Then I can show off some of my captures from Quebec.ETC. Thanks for lookingout Cool
1 decade ago (08.04.2006 02:25)
Reply by:
Well...we are here to share, all good things - and bad ones as well - and all our experiences. I have just posted something it could be interesting for everybody , I did´nt know it could be as interesting at it is. I am really happy with this one. Happy Happy Happy Happy
1 decade ago (08.04.2006 04:18)
Reply by: MountainHawk
It is a good program Artur as is XnView, a french made app. I used that for a long time but I use ACDSee now and would have difficulty changing. There are definitely freeware apps out there that are far more functional than some bought ones. Congratulation
1 decade ago (08.04.2006 05:06)
Reply by:
MH, I used also XNView and changed later to Photofiltre, also a french one. However I do find FSIV for my photographic needs, a more straightforward and simple, but yet powerful app. I have never tried ACDsee. Happy
1 decade ago (08.04.2006 06:03)
The more I experiment with FSIV the better I like it...thanks again, GT. Happy A w a r d
1 decade ago (08.04.2006 02:40)
Reply by:
Mary, I saw what you can do with it and I was more than happy to see your experiment. I am really amazed. You really need to have a great amount of imagination and sense of aesthetics. And I am happy that FSIV is helpfull not only for photography. Booming love Happy
1 decade ago (08.04.2006 05:36)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Bookmarked this for later. :o Hard to find free things with such advanced features. Thanks!
1 2